SEPTEMBER DRESSAGE AT HOUGHALL
As of Monday this week contractors began the job of resurfacing the outdoor arena at Houghall.
have used an area of grass for warm up but if it continues to rain this may be a little tricky and somewhat dangerous.
We were considering
using half of the indoor for warm up and running only one arena but thought that some young horses may not cope with this very well
and could lead to more tricky situations developing.
Taking everything into account we have decided to postpone the competition due
this Saturday and run it in October.
We seem to have the Gods working against us this year but we can only apologise. We always take
your safety into account as our primary concern, the dressage comes second place to safety.
We will be returning all entry fees for
this weekend via paypal.
Once again. Sorry for the inconvenience